mercredi 19 mars 2014

MOLICHINO




Aujourd'hui en me connectant sur SL j'ai eu une très belle surprise :

Hi Caprycia!
I just wanted to inform you that you have won the title of:  MOLiCHiNO Lifetime VIP!
Congratulations!!!
You now have the option to request any item from the store to be sent to you.  You also will receive every new MOLiCHiNO Release from now onwards :D
There are no strings attached, no need to blog or anything like that :D
If you like, I would love to add you to my Blogger group under the title of MOLiCHiNO Lifetime VIP, as I send all new items through this group for bloggers to blog, so you will be able to receive everything through there.
If you wish, I'd love to add you as a friend in-world.  Please let me know if thats ok :D
Congratulations again!

YAYYYYYYY ..Trop contente
Merci à Aurelia Chauveau ♥

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire